Wi-Fi modules can now be found in the refrigerator and in the microwave. Air conditioners are no exception. But what possibilities does it give you? Do you need it at all and is it worth overpaying for it?
Smartphones are an integral part of our life and modern appliances are built on the principle of controlling everything from your smartphone, wherever you are.
It is a wi-fi module that allows us to remotely control the appliances in your home. And if the presence of a wi-fi module in the washing machine is doubtful, then such a module in the air conditioner can be really useful.
Advantages of air conditioners with wi-fi:
– The ability to control the air conditioner remotely, from anywhere in the world where there is internet
– availability of Wi-Fi Smart function, allowing to program the air conditioner to the necessary temperature mode for one day, so for a week, some weeks
– control of a group of air conditioners, placed in different rooms or on separate objects
– Air conditioners with wi-fi will immediately show you the reason for the breakage
Air conditioner functions that can be controlled via wi-fi:
– temperature maintenance
– start up and shut down
– switching heating/cooling
– cooling/heating temperature setting
– change fan speed
– change the louver angle
When choosing and buying an air conditioner, it is important to decide whether or not you need the wi-fi control function of your air conditioner. When the first “smart” air conditioners came out, wi-fi control was perceived as a toy, but now this function is demanded by many customers.
Remote control of the air conditioner is not only interesting and unusual but also functional. Though this feature increases the price of the device but makes the comfort in your house even more pleasant and easy.
To buy a conditioner with wi-fi control or without it, in any case, it is only for you to decide.
Want to install climate control equipment? SDAC Heating & Air Conditioning can help you
We are happy to answer all your questions!